We regularly welcome visits from local schools who want to visit the church as part of their syllabus.
To arrange a visit contact our Pastor. Visits can be tailored to meet specific needs and we are happy to work with schools to prepare for the visit and in follow-up activities. A typical visit could include
- a chance to join in some contemporary worship
- a chance to discover important Christian symbols (e.g. the cross, the Bible, bread, wine, candles)
- asking questions about and watching a video of believer's baptism, learning how much water is involved, how we warm it up, and then having a chance to walk through the (empty) baptistry!
- seeing how we do communion
- seeing how we use different instruments and technology in worship
- learning about the history of the church and its weekly activities
- enjoying a drink with biscuits
- learning why we have flowers in church and taking some away to give to someone who would appreciate them.